Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Been a while

Ok, I am sorry, but I have not blogged in a long time. I will try to blog a little more frequently; however, "try" is the keyword. So, I guess I will start out with Melanie's birthday. Here are some pictures of Brice playing with some hair clips Melanie got for her birthday. Also a picture of Melanie and Brice on her birthday. Finally, some pictures of us outside of Mardel. We intended on going to a restaurant, but Brice needed to go to sleep so we settled for Taco Bell. Woo Whoo. We still had a lot of fun though.

I thought this was a great smile from Brice and Melanie.

Before going into Mardel

After Mardel

You can tell in the last picture that Brice was not too interested. I think that was because he was tired. I look pretty tired myself. Also if you look carefully, you can see the Taco Bell that we picked food up from in the background. Happy Birthday Melanie!

(Addition to original post) This is the birthday card Brice and I made for Melanie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great smile from lil' Brice!!

Sorry I missed your birthday, Melanie!!

I hope it was so great!!

Sarah