Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1st Haircut

I don't know if you have noticed, but Brice's hair was getting pretty long. In fact, the other day he was laying down and stretched out his hair reached his shoulder blade.
We have been wanting to cut it, but just haven't gotten around to it. Well, Sunday morning before church we finally gave him a little trim. He did pretty good considering he was getting a haircut.


He was pretty interested in the clippers.

He checked out the comb as well.



He did a great job and let me cut his hair enough to where it is off of his neck now.

His hair still curls in the back, but at least for now it is off his neck and probably much cooler. I think it makes him look older. Here is one of him in his car seat with a new shirt he got for his birthday. He really is growing up.

Isn't he cute with his radio and drink? I hope you enjoy the post.

2 comments:

Tina said...

He's so adorable! He looks so grown up. I'm glad you posted these pics, Case. They make me smile. :)
Love,
Aunt Tina

Anonymous said...

boogity boogity